How do I register for Board.Vision?

Please complete a Board.Vision account activation form and submit to the sales team.

You can contact our sales team for the account activation form at:

( 65 69097136 or + sales@board.vision.

Our sales team will respond to your email within 1 business day.

How do I know my Board.Vision account is activated?

You will know your Board.Vision account is activated when you received an email first time from Board.Vision to set your password.

Can I use one email account for multiple entities in Board.Vision?

Board.Vision allows you to use one email account for multiple entities. This helps you manage various entities on a single platform.

How can I change my email address once my account is activated?

If you would like to change your email address, you can speak to our team at:

( 65 69097100 or + support@board.vision).

I have forgotten both my email and password, what do I do? 

If you have forgotten both email and password, you can speak to our team at:

( 65 69097100 or + support@board.vision).

What is a OTP and why it is required for first time log in to Board.Vision account?

One Time Password (OTP) adds another level of security by relying on the user to provide a unique pin number after the user login with a username and password.

In order to prevent unauthorized users from accessing Board.Vision, all users are required to have a valid mobile phone number & email address to access Board.Vision.

When you login to Board.Vision for the first time with your user account registered by Board.Vision, an OTP will be sent to your registered phone number via SMS for verification purpose.

Can I receive my OTP if I am overseas? 

As long as your telco provides SMS services overseas, you should not have any issue receiving your OTP overseas.

What happens if I did not receive my OTP via SMS?

You can use Authy to generate an OTP if you did not receive your OTP via SMS. Authy is an authentication app to generate OTP.  You can download the Authy app for iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows.