Checklist for Activation of Board.Vision for Onsite Support
1. Remind user to check their Mobile OS version:
For PC/Notebook users, please ensure Chrome Browser is installed on your Windows, macOS or Linux.
2. Remind users to enable Automatic App Updates.
Click on the link below to see How to enable automatic app updates for iOS and Android
4. Remind user to get their Apple ID and password ready. These are required for downloading Board.Vision and Authy apps from Apple App store.
5. Installation of Board.Vision app on iPad/ iPhone/ Android Phone.
Click on the link below to see How to download Board.Vision app on iPad/iPhone/Android Phone
6. Installation of Authy app on iPad/ iPhone/ Android Phone.
Click on the link below to see How to install Authy app on iPad/ iPhone/ Android Phone
7. Once user's account is created by the Administrator, user will receive a welcome email with a set password link from firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to remind user to login the same email account that he/she has registered in Board.Vision.
8. Before the user login with his/her Board.Vision account. You need to prepare the user to think of a password based on the requirement below:
9. Remind user to have their phones ready with them as an OTP will be sent to their registered phone number via SMS. They need OTP to login for the first time.
10. Remind user to prepare 4-digit PIN number for their Board.Vision device such as iPad/ iPhone/ Android.
11. For any enquiries and assistance, user may contact us at ( 65 69097100 or + email@example.com.
Alternatively, user may connect with one of our Customer Experience (CX) executives via live chat at https://board.vision/.