To annotate document with highlighter:
1) In the Document view, tap on the Annotation icon (see red box).
2) Select the Highlighter icon from the annotation toolbar (see red box).
3) Then, select the paragraph you would like to highlight (see red box).
4) To delete highlighted text,
Tap on the highlighted area, then select the trash icon (see red box).
5) To remove all annotations, tap on the Annotation History icon (see red box) and clear all the annotations by clicking on Clear All (see orange box).
6) To view the original documents with no annotations, tap on the eye icon (see red box).
Note: Your annotated document will be opened by default whenever you view the approval document.
Next Feature iPad: Notify Your Executive Assistant for Meetings