To add a Member into a User Group,
1) Login to your Board.Vision portal as Administrator*.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to User Groups.
3) Select the User Group name.
4) In the User Group Basic Information page, scroll down to Members and click on Add Member button.
5) When an Add Member window pops up, enter the mandatory fields:
- Member Role
- Joining Date
6) Click Confirm to add member
7) For User Groups with Draft Status, click on Activate and Notify to send a notification via email and in-app to all members (optional)
1) From the left navigation menu, go to Users
2) Select the user you wish to add into a User Group
3) In View User Basic Information page, scroll down to User Group Membership and click on Add User to User Group button
4) When an Add User to User Group window pops up, select the User Group Name, Input Member Role and Joining date.
5) Click Confirm
This feature is available depending on your access level. Please refer to Administrator Access Right more information.