Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set a notification for Administrator(s) when participants act on an approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To set a notification for Administrator(s) when participants act on an approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name with Draft status.
3) On the View Approval page, click on the Settings icon at the top right.
4) On the Approval Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the checkboxes for Notify Administrators when participants acted on the Approval and Notify Administrators when the passing condition is met. Then, click on Update.
5) Once the participants act on the approval, the Administrator(s) will receive an email notification from Board.Vision<email@example.com>.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to set a notification for Administrator(s) when participants act on an approval.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).