Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete or restore an Archived Document.
To delete an archived document:
2) Documents, currently stores all documents and archived approvals.
3) Upon deleting, all the archived items will be moved and stored into the Recycle Bin.
4) To delete an Archive Item, select the Archived filter.
5) Proceed to select the checkbox, and a Recycle Bin iconwill appear.
6) By clicking onto the Recycle Bin, a Deleting Document window will pop-up.
7) Click on Yes, Delete to proceed.
Important Note: Please ensure to download the report at least once before deleting it.
8) Upon deleting, the archived item will be moved and stored into Recycle Bin.
9) Once you have selected the checkbox, the following icons will be available for your action:
Restore document back to Archived folder.
Permanently delete document.