To recuse user groups from the meeting agenda:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, go to Meetings & Events and click on the Add Meeting button.
3) Enter the mandatory fields in asterisks, then click on Save as Draft at the top right of your screen.
4) Next, click on the Add Agenda button.
5) In this Add Agenda pop-up window, you are able to select the User Group you would like to recuse. Once you have entered mandatory fields in asterisks, click on Save and Close.
You have successfully recused a user group from the meeting agenda.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to recuse a user group from the meeting agenda.