Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this video, we will walk you through the steps to make changes to your shareholding or interest and view the transaction history.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Please note that you can make changes only to your past Shareholding or Interest record, or to Shareholding or Interest that you have already circulated.
To make changes to your shareholding or interest:
5)Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Pen icon .
7) Next, enter the mandatory fields, then choose Confirm Changes if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as a draft.
8) Next, click on the Confirm Shareholdings button.
9) Once you have clicked on the Confirm Shareholdings button, the Shareholding / Interest will then be updated accordingly under the Current Shareholdings section.
Note: If you have completely redeemed your shares, the corresponding fields will be left empty:
- Nature of Interest
- By Whom
- Description of Interest
- No. of Securities Held
- Value of Securities Held
Important Note: You will be required to circulate the necessary Section 165 disclosure in relation to the changes made to your shareholding or interest. To find out more on how to circulate a disclosure, please click here.
To view your shareholding or interest transaction history:
1) From the View History column, click on View.
2) Under the "View History" page, you can see a record of transactions you have made.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to make changes to your shareholding or interest and view your shareholding or interest transaction history.