Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to send your Year End Disclosure to your Company Secretary.
To send your year end disclosure:
3) Once you have selected Section 165, Current Shareholdings section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab.
5) Select the company from the Year End Disclosure list, then click on the Send Disclosure button.
Note: User is only allowed to perform "Send Disclosure" on or after the Financial Year End Date.
6) Select the Section 165 Disclosure checkbox.
7) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure document.
8) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Recipient List button.
9) To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
10) Click on Yes, Send to proceed.
You have successfully sent your year end disclosure to your Company Secretary.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Send your Year End Disclosure.