Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a Group of Related Companies.
To create a group of related companies:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
3) Once you have selected Section 165, Current Shareholdings section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Related Companies tab, which is right next to the Current Shareholdings tab.
5) Click on the + icon. Create Related Companies Group screen will open in a new window.
6) Enter the Group Name and select the companies you would like to add into this group.
7) Then, click on Add Related Companies List.
You have successfully created a group of related companies.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Create a Group of Related Companies.