Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify Directors to Confirm draft Year End Disclosure.
To notify directors to confirm draft year end disclosure:
Section 165, Current Shareholdings
4) Click on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab.
5) Select the company from the Year End Disclosure list, then click on the Notify Director button.
Note: User is only allowed to perform "Notify Director" on or after the Financial Year End Date.
6) Select the Section 165 Disclosure checkbox.
7) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure document.
8) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Recipient List button.
9) To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
10) Click on Notify Directors to Send to proceed.
You have successfully notified your director to confirm and submit his/her draft year end disclosure.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Notify Directors to Confirm draft Year End Disclosures.