Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a user's details in the Register of Directors.
To edit a user's details in the Register of Directors:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Registers.
3) Once you have clicked on the Registers, Register of Directors will be shown as your main screen.
4) Select the User you want to edit and click on the Pen icon.
5) A Register of Directors window will pop-up. Click on Update once you have edited the details.
You have successfully edited a user's details in the Register of Directors.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit a User's Details in the Register of Directors.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.