Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to remove an audit firm from the Register of Auditors.
To remove an audit firm from the Register of Auditors:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Registers.
3) Once you have clicked on the Registers, Register of Directors will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors header, then select Auditors from the dropdown list.
5) Select the Audit Firm you want to remove and click on the Trash icon .
Important Note: Only those Audit Firms with confirmed date of appointment can be removed from the Register.
6) In the Remove from Register window pop-up, enter the date of cessation.
7) Then, click on the Remove from Register button.
You have successfully removed an audit firm from the Register of Auditors.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Remove an Audit Firm from the Register of Auditors.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.