Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a group chat on Board.Vision Chat App.
To create a group chat:
1) Launch the Board.Vision Chat App on your iPhone.
2) Next tap on + New Chat.
3) From the New Chat screen, tap on + Create New Group.
3) To invite users to this group conversation, scroll through the list of Board.Vision users and tap on the names from the user's list.
4) Then tap on 'Next' at the top right corner of the screen, after you've added everyone you want to add to your group chat.
5) Enter the group name and tap on Done.
6) A new conversation screen for your group appears.
7) Enter a message in the Message box to start chatting with the selected users and tap on send.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Create a Group Chat.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).