Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a Current Appointment or Interest as past record.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add a current appointment or interest as past record:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Add Interest button at the top right of the screen.
4) Select the Past Record checkbox. Then, enter the information requested. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
5) Click on the Confirm Appointment / Interest button.
6) The entry will be added to your list of current appointments/interests with Not Circulable status.
Important Note: The current appointment/interest added as past record will not be circulated, and will only be kept as a record.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Add a Current Appointment or Interest as a Past Record under Section 156.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this video, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays)