Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to import contacts to the contact list.
To import contacts to the contact list:
1) Log in to your SmartSign.Vision account (https://app.smartsign.vision) using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Contact tab which is next to the Documents tab. Then, click on Import contacts.
3) To download a template, click on Download sample on the Import contacts pop-up window.
The template will be downloaded onto your desktop/laptop.
4) Update the template accordingly.
5) Once you have updated the template accordingly, upload the template on the Import contacts pop-up window and click on Create.
6) Once the template has been uploaded successfully, you can view the contacts from the contact list.
7) If you wish to delete the contact, click on the Trash icon.
8) On the Delete contact pop-up window, click on Delete.
9) Then, the contact will be deleted from your contact list.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to import contacts to the contact list.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).