Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a user account.
To create a user account:
1) Log in to your SmartSign.Vision account (https://app.smartsign.vision) using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Profile picture at the top right. Then, select Manage Users from the dropdown list.
3) On the All Members page, click on the + Invite Member at the top right.
4) On the Invite new member pop-up window, enter the mandatory fields such as Email, First Name, Last Name, and select the Role from the drop-down list. Then, click on Send Invite.
Note: There are Three types of member roles on SmartSign.Vision which is the Product Owner, Admin, and User.
The Product Owner is the highest-level member. This role has the access to deactivate, reactivate, and change the system role for ALL the members.
The Admin is the 2nd highest level member. This role has the access to deactivate, reactivate, and change the system role for the members with Admin and User roles only.
The User is the lowest-level member. This role has the access to only view all the members without the edit function.
5) Once the user account has been created successfully, the user will receive an email from email@example.com with the title “Activate your account”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create a user account.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).