Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an approval without signature.
To act on an approval without signature:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Approval from the Upcoming Items.
4) From the Approval document, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
5) Once you have tapped on the Action button, enter a comment if you desire by tapping on Add Remarks (see red box).
Note: Your remarks can be viewed by other Voters.
Then, tap on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain (see blue box).
6) If you had entered any remarks, once you have tapped on a response action, you will be prompted to edit your remarks on the Edit Remarks screen.
Tap on your existing remarks if required to amend (see blue box), then tap on Continue.
7) On the Signature screen, select Continue.
8) Then, tap on Yes to proceed with your response action without a signature.
You have successfully submitted your response without a signature.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an approval without signature.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays)