Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an Approval without a signature.
To act on an Approval without signature:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Approval that requires your response.
4) On the Approval document,
a) Tap on the Supporting button (see blue box) at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting documents associated with the Approval.
b) Tap on the Action button (see red box) at the bottom right corner, to proceed to act on the Approval.
5) Then, tap on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain.
Tap on the Add Remarks if you wish to leave a comment on the Approval. Do note that the comment will be visible to Administrators and other Directors.
6) If you had entered any remarks, once you have tapped on a response action, an Edit Remarks window will pop up.
Tap on your existing remarks if required to amend (see blue box), then tap on Continue.
7) Next, a screen will pop up reflecting your response selection with your saved signature.
To remove your saved signature, tap on the Eraser icon.
8) Once your saved signature has been removed from the white box, tap on Continue to proceed.
9) You will be prompted with a message 'Are you sure you want to approve without Signature?' On the pop-up window, tap on Yes.
10) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
11) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured on the Approval Information page.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an Approval without a signature.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team
at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays)