Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to upload an offline decision on behalf of a Director.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To upload an offline decision on behalf of a Director:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name with a Pending status.
3) On the View Approval page, scroll down to the Individual Responses section. Then, click on Action Required next to the Participant's name.
4) On the Upload Offline Decision pop-up window, select the following:
a) The Business User’s decision (Approve/ Disapprove/ Abstain).
b) Date of the decision made by the Business User.
c) Choose File to upload a Supporting Evidence (pdf format only).
d) Title and Description (if any).
Then, click on Upload.
Important Note: The Supporting Evidence document will be included in the CoC report.
5) To complete your action, you will be required to enter the 6-digit OTP that is sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Then, click on Confirm.
6) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, the Director will be notified and your submission will be captured in the system with following details:
Approved (Submitted By 'Administrator's name')
02-01-2023 (the date of the decision made by the Business User)
(Submitted on 09-01-2023) [the date the Administrator uploads the offline decision on behalf of the Business User]
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to upload an offline decision on behalf of aDirector.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).