Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to upload an offline decision on behalf of the Director.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To upload an offline decision on behalf of the Director:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name with Pending status.
3) On the View Approval page, scroll down to Individual Responses section. Then, click on Action Required next to the participant's name.
4) On the Upload Offline Decision pop-up window, select the user’s decision and upload the supporting evidence. Thereafter, click Upload to continue your action.
Important Note: The Supporting Evidence document will be automatically included in the COC report.
5) To complete your action, you will be required to enter the 6-digit OTP that is sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS.
6) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured in the system. The Director will also receive an email notification from email@example.com.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to upload an offline decision on behalf of the Director.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).