Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to upload an Offline Decision on behalf of the Director.
To upload an offline decision on behalf of the director:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals and select Approvals with Pending Outcome status.
3) In the Individual Responses page, click a participant's Response "Action Required".
4) In the Upload Offline Decision pop-up box, select the user’s decision and upload the supporting evidence. Thereafter, click Upload to continue your action.
Important Note: The Supporting Evidence document will be automatically included in the COC report.
5) To complete your action, you will be required to enter the 6-digit OTP that is sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS.
You have successfully uploaded an offline decision on behalf of the director.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Upload an Offline Decision on Behalf of the Director.