Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to annotate on documents.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To annotate on documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Open the document you would like to annotate on. When opening a document, the annotation toolbar will be shown on the top right of your screen.
3) Choose the tool - Pen, Eraser, Insert Text, Highlighter, or Add Notes to start annotating the document. Annotations are saved automatically in the system.
Below is a description of each of the annotated functions.
4) To view the original document, click on the Eye icon.
5) To delete the annotation(s),
a) Use the Eraser to remove any Pen annotations.
b) To delete a Text, Highlight or Note annotation, click on the annotation and select the Trash icon.
You can also delete annotations by doing the following,
c) From the top left of your screen, click on thumbnails then select Annotations from the dropdown menu.
d) Once you have selected Annotations from the dropdown menu, you will be able to choose the annotations from the listing.
You have now annotated your documents.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Annotate Your Documents.