Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to annotate on documents.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To annotate on documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Open the document you would like to annotate on. When opening a document, the annotation toolbar will be shown on the top right of your screen.
3) Choose the tool - Pen, Eraser, Insert Text, Highlighter, or Add Notes to start annotating the document. Do note that your annotations will be auto saved into your Board.Vision account and will be your own copy hence it will not be seen by other Directors.
Below is a description of each of the annotated functions.
4) To view the original document, tap on the Eye icon.
5) To delete the annotation(s),
a) Click on the Pen icon and select Eraser, to remove any Drawing or Freeform Highlight only.
b) To remove all types of annotations, first, click on the annotation (see blue box), then select the Trash icon (see red box).
c) You can also delete any annotations by doing the following,
(i) From the top left of your screen, click on thumbnails (see yellow box) then select annotations from the dropdown menu (see red box).
(ii) Once you have selected Annotations from the dropdown menu, you will be able to choose the annotations from the listing and click on the Trash icon.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to annotate on documents.