Meetings are now available on iPhone and their functions are similar to Meetings on iPad.
To view Meetings:
1) Change Filter (see red box).
2) By default, Resolutions, and Meetings are on. Off Resolutions to view Meetings only (see red box).
3) You are now in the meeting page, tap on the Meeting to view more details (see red box).
4) By default, you will be in the Agenda tab which shows you all the Agenda and Resolution items for the meeting.
5) The Other Documents tab shows you all the Additional Documents relating to the meeting.
6) The Participants tab, shows you all the participants in the meeting.
Next feature iPhone: View Annotations in Resolution documents