Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a member's role in a user group.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit a member's role in a user group:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to User Groups, and click on the User Group's Name.
3) In the View User Group page, scroll down to Members and click on the Pen icon corresponding to the member's name.
4) On the Edit Member pop-up window, enter the new Member Role.
5) Select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Members & Executive Assistants section, select both Business User and his/her PA if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
You have successfully edited a member's role in a user group.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit a member’s role in a user group.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).