Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a Schedule.
To create a schedule:
1) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning & Scheduling, and click on +Add Schedule.
2) In the Add Schedules page, enter the mandatory fields such as Proposed Meeting Name and Deadline.
3) To add in participants into this Scheduling, scroll down to Add Participants and click on the white box provided.
4) A Search to Add Participants window will pop-up.
5) Type in the Business User’s name into the white box provided within the Search to Add Participants window.
6) Then, click to select the name, which will be then added into the Add Participants section.
7) If you have created user groups such as committees within your organization, you can add in User Groups as Participants.
8) Click on User Groups tab from Search to Add Participants window. Then, select the user group from the listing. e.g The ‘Directors’ has been added as Participants.
9) To add in proposed meeting dates, scroll down to Proposed Dates and click on +Add Date.
10) Once you have clicked on the +Add Date button, an Add Proposed Dates window will pop-up.
11) Select the Proposed Date, Start Time and End Time, then click on Save and Add Next to add in more proposed dates.
12) Once all proposed dates have been added, click on Save and Close.
13) In the Add Schedules page, click on Activate and Notify.
14) Once you have clicked on the Activate and Notify button, a Notification window will pop-up.
15) You can select to Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
16) From the Participants & EA list, select the names you wish to notify, then click on Confirm.
You have successfully created a schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Create a Schedule.