Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a schedule.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To create a schedule:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning & Scheduling, and click on +Add Schedule.
3) On the Add Schedules page, enter the mandatory Proposed Meeting Name, Deadline and Description (if any).
4) To add Administrators, first click on the white box under the Add Administrators section, then select the Administrators you wish to add from the Search to Add Administrators pop-up window.
5) To add all Administrators, select the Open to All Administrators checkbox.
Important Note: By selecting the Open to All Administrators checkbox, all the Administrators (Product Owner/Super Administrator/Elevated Administrator/Normal Administrator) within the company, will have the access to this Schedule. Administrators will also be notified when the Schedule has been activated or when the Participants have proposed an alternate date / added remarks.
By removing all Administrators from the Add Administrators section, once the Schedule has been activated, the system will autoselect the Open to All Administrators checkbox.
6) To add Participants, first click on the white box under the Add Participants section, then select the Business Users you wish to add from the Search to Add Participants pop-up window.
7) You can also type in the Business User’s name in the white box provided within the Search to Add Participants window and select the name from the Users list. This will add the Business User(s) to the Add Participants section.
8) If you have created User Groups such as committees within your organization, you can add User Groups as Participants.
Click on the User Groups tab from the Search to Add Participants window. Then, select the User Group from the User Groups list. e.g The ‘Directors’ have been added as Participants.
9) To add in proposed meeting dates, scroll down to Proposed Dates and click on +Add Date.
10) On the Add Proposed Dates pop-up window, select the Proposed Date, Start Time and End Time. Then, click on Save and Add Next to add in more proposed dates, OR click on Save and Close.
Important Note: You can add up to 10 proposed dates.
Before activating the Schedule, you may set some Schedule settings.
11) Click on the Settings icon at the top right.
12) On the Schedule Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the Auto Reminder checkbox and click on Update.
Important Note: A reminder will be sent via email and push notification to the Business Users (and their PAs) who have not submitted their response before the deadline. This option will be available only if the auto reminder settings have been enabled in the company's Global Settings. To find out how to set an auto reminder for Schedules, click here.
13) To activate the Schedule and notify the Participants, click on Activate and Notify.
14) On the Notification pop-up window, select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants section, select the Business Users and their PAs if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
Important Note: To expand the Participants & EA, click on the arrow down icon next to the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants header.
You have successfully created a Schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create a Schedule.
To learn how to cancel an existing schedule, check out the “How to Cancel an Existing Schedule” tutorial.
To learn how to change the voting deadline of a schedule, check out the “How to Change Voting Deadline of a Schedule” tutorial.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).