Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a schedule.
To create a schedule:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning & Scheduling, and click on +Add Schedule.
3) On the Add Schedules page, enter the mandatory Proposed Meeting Name, Deadline and Description (if any).
4) To add Administrators, first click on the white box under the Add Administrators section, then select the Administrators you wish to add from the Search to Add Administrators pop-up window.
5) To add all Administrators, select the Open to All Administrators checkbox.
Important Note: By selecting the Open to All Administrators checkbox, all the Administrators (Product Owner/Super Administrator/Elevated Administrator/Normal Administrator) within the company, will have the access to this Schedule. Administrators will also be notified when the Schedule has been activated or when the Participants have proposed an alternate date / added remarks.
By removing all Administrators from the Add Administrators section, once the Schedule has been activated, the system will autoselect the Open to All Administrators checkbox.
6) To add Participants, first click on the white box under the Add Participants section, then select the Business Users you wish to add from the Search to Add Participants pop-up window.
7) You can also type in the Business User’s name in the white box provided within the Search to Add Participants window and select the name from the Users list. This will add the Business User(s) to the Add Participants section.
8) If you have created User Groups such as committees within your organization, you can add User Groups as Participants.
Click on the User Groups tab from the Search to Add Participants window. Then, select the User Group from the User Groups list. e.g The ‘Directors’ have been added as Participants.
9) To add in proposed meeting dates, scroll down to Proposed Dates and click on +Add Date.
10) On the Add Proposed Dates pop-up window, select the Proposed Date, Start Time and End Time. Then, click on Save and Add Next to add in more proposed dates, OR click on Save and Close.
Important Note: You can add up to 10 proposed dates.
12) On the Schedule Advanced Settings pop-up window, s
13) To activate the Schedule and notify the Participants, click on Activate and Notify.
You have successfully created a Schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create a Schedule.