Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to cancel an Existing Schedule.
To cancel an existing schedule:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning and Scheduling.
3) Select and click on the Proposed Meeting Name.
Important Note: You can only cancel a Schedule with Pending Confirmation status.
4) In the View Schedules Basic Information page, click on Cancel.
5) When a Cancel Schedule window pops up, enter the mandatory reason for cancellation under Remarks.
6) Click Confirm to proceed.
You have successfully cancelled an existing schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Cancel an Existing Schedule.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.