Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change the voting deadline of a schedule.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To change the voting deadline of a schedule:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning and Scheduling, and click on the Proposed Meeting Name.
3) On the View Schedules page, click on Send Notification/ Change Deadline.
4) On the Send Notification/Change Deadline pop-up window, input the new Date and Time.
5) You may select to notify the participants via Email or/and Push notification.
6) From the Participants & EA list, select the names you wish to notify, then click on Confirm.
This feature is available depending on your access level. Please refer to Administrator Access Right for more information.
You have successfully changed the voting deadline of a schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to change the voting deadline of a schedule.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).