Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change or extend the Deadline of a Schedule.
To change voting deadline of a schedule:
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning and Scheduling.
3) Select the Proposed Meeting Name.
4) In the View Schedules Basic Information page, click on Send Notification/ Change Deadline.
5) Input the new Date and Time.
6) You may Select or Deselect All Participants to notify selective Participants.
7) Click on Confirm.
This feature is available depending on your access level.
Please refer to Administrator Access Right more information.
You have successfully changed voting deadline of a schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Change Voting Deadline of a Schedule.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.