Administrators can archive Passed, Cancelled, and Failed Resolutions and publish them when needed.
When you archive a resolution, it is removed from Approval and Resolution and move to Documents. It will remain permanently archived in the document.
This functionality allows you to keep your resolution and clear the resolutions that have already been dealt with while keeping them permanently archived and easily accessible in the system.
To archive passed, cancelled, and failed Resolutions and publish them:
1) Select Approvals & Resolutions.
2) Select Status “Passed” or "Cancelled" or "Failed".
3) Select one of the Approvals/ Resolutions.
4) Tap on Archive (see red box).
5) Tap on Yes, Archive (see red box).
6) You will be able to see a "Success! Resolution archived successfully".
7) The resolution is archived in Documents (see red box). By default, the resolution is “not visible” to the participants (see orange box).
8) You can switch on the “Visible to Business User” (see red box) and tap Confirm, to publish the archive to the participants.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.