This new feature allows you to delete and restore archived documents.
Important Note: Before you delete the document, you need to download at least one copy to your PC as a backup.
To delete and restore archived documents:
1) Click on Documents (see red box).
2) Click on the Archived Item, you want to view (see red box).
3) Click the download icon (see red box) to download your document.
4) Tick to select the archived item (see red box) and click on the bin icon (see orange box) to delete it.
5) Click on the “Yes, Delete” button and the document will be move to the recycle bin.
6) You will be able to see a “Success! The event is successfully purged” message if the document is successfully moved to Recycle Bin.
7) To view the deleted items, click on the Recycle Bin (see red box).
8) You are able to view your document in Recycle Bin.
Important Note: The items will be automatically deleted after 90 days.
9) To restore the deleted item, tick on the selected item (see red box) and click on the restore icon (see orange box).
10) To restore the deleted item back to the archive folder. Click on the “Yes, Restore” button.
11) To delete the item permanently, tick on the selected document (see red box) and click on the bin icon (see orange box).
12) Click the "Yes, Delete" button to delete the document permanently.
Important Note: After you deleted the document, it cannot be reverted.