Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to enable Touch ID on your Board.Vision Account.
To enable Touch ID on your Board.Vision Account:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) If the Administrator of the company had enabled the 4-digit PIN function, you will be required to force quit or kill the Board.Vision app. To find out more on how to force quit or kill the Board.Vision app please click here.
If the Administrator of the company had disabled the 4-digit PIN function, you will be required to minimize the Board.Vision app.
4) Next, tap to open the Board.Vision app again.
5) When the Board.Vision app prompted a message 'Touch ID for "Board.Vision"', place your thumb on the iPad Home button (see red box).
You have successfully enabled Touch ID on your Board.Vision account.
If you still encounter the issue, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).