Meetings: How to View Meeting Information And Agenda Documents
Modified on: Fri, 8 Oct, 2021 at 10:36 AM
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view meeting information and agenda documents.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To view the meeting details and documents:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to yourUpcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Meeting you wish to view from the Upcoming Items.
4) On the Meeting page, you will be able to see more meeting information such as the meeting location, organizer details, and description. When you have scrolled down, you will be able to view the Meeting Agenda list.
5) Tap on the Agenda Title to view the Agenda-related documents. The red dot on the document icon indicates that the document has not been read.
6) Tap on the View Details button at the bottom right corner to view the document details.
You have now viewed the meeting information and agenda-related documents.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view meeting information and agenda documents.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).