Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Schedule that requires your response.
4) Under Mark Your Availability, vote your availability by selecting ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ then click on Update. Do note that you can amend your vote any time before the deadline.
You can also view all voter’s responses by tapping on the Show Voters button next to the Mark Your Availability.
5) Once you have voted on the Schedule, the Schedule will be moved to the Completed page. To amend your vote, tap on the Schedule from the Completed page.
6) To provide an alternative date, tap on Propose Alternate Date at the bottom of the screen.
7) On the Propose Date pop-up window, enter the Propose Date, Start Time and End Time. Then, tap on Update.
8) You will be able to view your proposed date under Your Proposed Date.
9) Tap on the Notify EA at the top right if you want to send a notification about this meeting schedule to your Executive Assistant.
Tap on the Add Remark at the bottom if you want to leave any message to the Administrators.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).