1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
4) On the View Schedules page, you can view the basic information such as deadline, and participants. You can also view all other voters’ responses by tapping on the Show Voters button.
5) MYes No Then, tap on Update.
Important Note: You can amend your vote any time before the deadline. To amend your vote, tap on the Schedule from the Completed page.
6) Once you have voted on the schedule, the schedule will be moved to the
To provide an alternate date:
1) On the Schedule page, tap on Propose Alternate Date.
2) On the Propose Date pop-up window, select the new date & time and click on Update.
3) Once you have tapped on Update, your proposed date and time will be updated under Your Proposed Date and your Administrator will be able to view it instantly.
7) Tap on the Add Remark if you wish to leave any messages for the Administrators.
You have now voted and proposed an alternate upcoming board meeting date.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to vote and propose an alternate upcoming board meeting date.