1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once logged in, you will see a list of your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Scheduling that requires your response.
4) Mark your availability by selecting the proposed date(s) provided, then tap on Update.
Important Note: You can amend your vote any time before the deadline. To amend your vote, tap on the Schedule from the Completed page.
5) You can also view all other voters’ responses by tapping on the Show Voters button on the top right of your screen.
6) To provide an alternative date, tap on Propose Alternate Date. From the calendar, select the date and time then tap on UPDATE.
7) Tap on the Add Remarks if you wish to leave any message for the Administrators.
You have now voted and proposed an alternate upcoming Board Meeting date.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Vote and Propose an Alternate Upcoming Board Meeting Date.