Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a Meeting.
To create a meeting:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on +Add Meeting.
3) Once you have clicked on the +Add Meeting button, you will be directed to the Add Meeting Page.
4) Enter the mandatory fields such as Meeting Name, Venue, Date, Start time and End Time.
5) To add in participants into this Meeting, scroll down to Add Participants and click on the white box provided.
6) A Search to Add Participants window will pop up.
7) Type in the Business User’s name into the white box provided within the Search to Add Participants window.
8) Then, click to select the name, which will then be added into the Add Participants section.
9) If you have created user groups such as committees within your organization, you can add in User Groups as Participants.
10) Click on User Groups tab from the Search to Add Participants window.
11) Then, select the user group from the listing.
e.g the ‘Discussion Team’ has been added as Participants.
12) Click on Save as Draft, to proceed to add in your Agenda and all related documents.
13) Once you have clicked on Save as Draft, you will be directed to the View Meeting page.
14) To add in your Meeting Agenda and its related documents, scroll down to Agenda Details and click on +Add Agenda.
16) To recuse a participant from viewing an Agenda, select from the Recused Attendees dropdown list. Then, click on Save and Close.
25) To delete Agenda Documents, click on View Documents and click on the Trash icon .
29) Once you have clicked on Activate and Notify, a Notification window will pop-up.
30) You can select to Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
31) From the Participants & EA list, select the names you wish to notify, then click on Confirm.
You have successfully created a meeting.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Create a Meeting.