Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a meeting.
To create a meeting:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on +Add Meeting.
3) On the Add Meeting page, enter the mandatory fields such as Meeting Name, Venue, Date, Start time, and End Time.
4) To add participants into this Meeting, scroll down to Add Participants and click on the white box provided.
5) A Search to Add Participants window will pop up.
6) Type in the Business User’s name into the white box provided within the Search to Add Participants window.
7) Then, click to select the name, which will then be added into the Add Participants section.
8) If you have created user groups such as committees within your organization, you can add User Groups as Participants.
9) Click on the User Groups tab from the Search to Add Participants window.
10) Then, select the user group from the listing. e.g the ‘Discussion Team’
11) Click on Save as Draft, to proceed to add in the Agenda and all related documents.
12) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Agenda Details section and click on +Add Agenda.
14) To recuse a participant from viewing an Agenda, select from the Recused Attendees dropdown list. Then, click on Save and Close.
21) To delete Agenda Documents, click on View Documents and click on the Trash icon .
25) Once you have clicked on Activate and Notify, a Notification window will pop up.
26) You can select to Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
27) From the Participants & EA list, select the names you wish to notify, then click on Confirm.
You have successfully created a meeting.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create a meeting.