Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a meeting.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To create a meeting:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on +Add Meeting.
3) On the Add Meeting page, enter the mandatory fields such as Meeting Name, Venue, Date, Start time, and End Time.
4) To add Administrators, first click on the white box under the Add Administrators section, then select the Administrators you wish to add from the Search to Add Administrators pop-up window.
5) To add all Administrators, select the Open to All Administrators checkbox.
Important Note: By selecting the Open to All Administrators checkbox, all the Administrators (Product Owner/Super Administrator/Elevated Administrator/Normal Administrator) within the company, will have the access to this Schedule. Administrators will also be notified when the Schedule has been activated or when the Participants have proposed an alternate date / added remarks.
By removing all Administrators from the Add Administrators section, once the Meeting has been activated, the system will autoselect the Open to All Administrators checkbox.
6) To add Business Users as Participants, first click on the white box under the Add Participants section, then select the Business Users you wish to add from the Search to Add Participants pop-up window.
7) You can also type in the Business User’s name in the white box provided within the Search to Add Participants window and select the name from the Users list. This will add the Business User(s) to the Add Participants section.
8) If you have created User Groups such as committees within your organization, you can add User Groups as Participants.
First, click on the User Groups tab from the Search to Add Participants window. Then, select the User Group from the User Groups list. e.g The ‘Investment Committee’ has been added as a Participant.
9) To recuse Business Users, first, click on the white box under the Recused Participants section, then select the Business Users you wish to add from the Search to Recuse Participants pop-up window.
Important Note: Once recused, the Business User will NOT be able to view the Meeting details and Agenda documents.
10) Click on Save as Draft to proceed to add the Meeting agenda and document(s) related to the agenda(s).
To add Meeting Agenda(s):
1) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Agenda Details section and click on +Add Agenda.
2) On the Add Agenda pop-up window, enter the agenda details such as Item ID, mandatory Item Name and Item Type, Recused Participants / Recused User Groups (if any), Presenter, and Presenter Email.
Important Note: By entering a Participant or User Group into the recused field, the Business User(s) will not be able to view the Meeting Agenda.
3) Then, click on Save and Close or Save and Add Next (to add more agendas).
4) To edit or delete the agenda details, click on the following icons.
5) If you have added several agendas and would like to reorder them, click on Reorder.
6) Once you have clicked on Reorder, click and drag the agenda to the correct order. Then, click on Confirm Reorder.
To add document(s) to a Meeting Agenda:
1) Click on Add Document.
2) On the Add Document pop-up window, click on Choose File, then enter the document details such as mandatory Document Title, Recused Participants / Recused User Groups (if any), and Description.
3) If you wish to disallow users to download, deselect the Allow download checkbox. Then, click on Confirm.
4) To add more documents, click on Add Document again and go through steps 1-3 of the above.
5) If you would like to view the document(s) that you have added to the agenda, click on View Documents.
6) To edit, replace or delete the document(s) that you have added to the agenda, once you have clicked on View Documents, at the Agenda Documents pop-up window, click on the following icons.
Important Note: If the meeting has been activated, Business Users can access and do annotations on the documents. However, if the Administrators deleted or replaced the document from the meeting, the Business User's annotated copy will be deleted and cannot be retrieved from the system.
Before activating the Meeting, you may set some Meeting settings.
1) Click on the Settings icon at the top right.
2) On the Meeting Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the following options:
a) Allow the Executive Assistant to View Meeting Agenda Documents.
b) Hide SN in Meeting Agenda Details. By selecting this option, the Agenda serial number(SN) will be hidden when Users view the Agenda from all devices.
Then, click on Update.
3) To activate the Meeting and notify the Participants, click on Activate and Notify.
4) On the Notification pop-up window, select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants section, select the Business Users and their PAs if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
Important Note: To expand the Participants & EA, click on the arrow down icon next to the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants header.
You have successfully created a meeting.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create a meeting.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).