Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add an Approval into an Agenda.
To add an approval into an agenda:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the Add Agenda window, select the Item Type: For Approval (Online) and select the Approval from the dropdown list.
3) Then, click on Save and Close.
Important Note: You are required to create the Approval first, before you can add it into the Meeting Agenda.
4) Once successfully added, the Approval will be reflected within the Agenda Details under Related Documents column.
5) Click on the following Actions icon:
To edit Agenda details.
To update Approval.
To delete Agenda.