Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add an approval to the Meeting agenda.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add an approval to the Meeting agenda:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on a Meeting.
3) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Agenda Details section and click on +Add Agenda.
4) On the Add Agenda pop-up window, enter the Item ID, and Item Name. Then, click on the Item Type dropdown list.
5) Select For Approval (Online) from the dropdown list.
6) Once you have selected For Approval (online), the Approval field will appear. Click on the Approval dropdown list.
7) Select the Approval from the dropdown list.
Note: You are required to create the Approval first before you can add it to the Meeting agenda.
8) Next, enter the Recused Participants / Recused User Groups (if any), Presenter, and Presenter email. Then, click on Save and Close.
9) Once the Approval has been added successfully, it will be reflected under the Related Documents column.
10) To edit or update the Approval that you have added to the agenda or to delete the agenda, click on the following icons.
You have successfully added an approval to the Meeting agenda.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add an approval to the Meeting agenda.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).