Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add an approval to the Meeting agenda.
To add an approval to the Meeting agenda:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
3) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Agenda Details section and click on +Add Agenda.
4) On the Add Agenda pop-up window, enter the Item ID, and Item Name. Then, click on the Item Type dropdown list.
5) Select For Approval (Online) from the dropdown list.
6) Once you have selected For Approval (online), the Approval field will appear. Click on the Approval dropdown list.
7) Select the Approval from the dropdown list.
Note: You are required to create the Approval first before you can add it to the Meeting agenda.
8) Next, enter the Recused Participants / Recused User Groups (if any), Presenter, and Presenter email. Then, click on Save and Close.
9) Once the Approval has been added successfully, it will be reflected under the Related Documents column.