Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change an Approval deadline.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To change an Approval deadline:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name with a Pending Outcome or Deadline Ended status.
3) On the View Approval page, click on Send Notification/Change Deadline.
4) On the Send Notification/Change Deadline pop-up window, input the new Date and Time.
5) Select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants section, select both Business User and his/her PA if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
You have successfully changed an Approval deadline.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to change an Approval deadline.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).