Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change Deadline of an Activated Approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To change deadline of an activated approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) You can change the deadline of Approvals with a Scheduled or Deadline Ended status.
3) To change the deadline, click on Send Notification/Change Deadline.
4) Select the new date and time.
5) If you wish to notify the users, you can select to Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
6) Then, click Confirm.
You have successfully changed deadline of an activated approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Change Deadline of an Activated Approval.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).