Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to finalise and resolve an Approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To finalise and resolve an Approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name with a Pending Outcome or Deadline Ended status.
3) On the View Approval page, click on Close and Resolve at the top right.
4) On the Finalise Outcome and Resolve pop-up window, choose your outcome; Passed or Failed, and the Passing Date. You can also enter a Remark (if any).
5) Select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Participants & Notify Observers (if any) section, select the Business User(s) you wish to notify.
Then, click on Confirm.
You have successfully finalised and resolved an Approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to flinalise and resolve an Approval.
To learn how to preview and download an approval coc report, check out the “How to Preview and Download an Approval COC Report” tutorial.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).