Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to close and resolve an approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To close and resolve an approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name.
3) On the View Approval page, click on Close and Resolve at the top right.
4) On the Finalise Outcome and Resolve pop-up window, choose your outcome; Passed or Failed.
5) Within the Remarks box, type in your remarks.
6) Select to notify participants with Results Only or Results Details, then click on Confirm.
7) If you have additional messages to send to the participants, you can type in within the Additional Message to Recipients (in Email) box.
You have successfully closed and resolved an approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to close and resolve an approval.
To learn how to preview and download an approval coc report, check out the “How to Preview and Download an Approval COC Report” tutorial.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).