Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to archive an Approval and Download the Archival Report.
Important Note: You can only archive the Approval that has been Passed, Failed, or Cancelled.
Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To archive an approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals and select the approval with Passed, Failed, or Cancelled status.
3) From the Approvals listing, click on the Approval name.
4) In the View Approval page, click on the Archive button.
5) Then, click on Yes, Archive, on the Archive Approval pop-up window. Upon archiving, the approval will be converted to a single PDF document.
6) Once the Approval has been archived successfully, it will be removed from the Approvals module and can be found in the Documents module.
To download an Approval archival report:
1) From the left navigation menu, go to Documents, All Documents tab will be selected by default.
2) Click on the Archived tab and select Approval from the Module filter. Then, click on the Download icon same raw to the Approval name from the Archived Items listing. The Archival report will be saved onto your device.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Archive an Approval and Download the Archival Report.
To learn how to delete and restore an archived document, check out the “How to Delete and Restore an Archived Document” tutorial.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).