Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to archive an Approval and download the Approval archive report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Important Note: You can only archive Approvals that have been Passed, Failed, or Cancelled.
To archive an Approval and download the Approval archive report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals and click on the Approval Name with a Passed, Failed, or Cancelled status.
3) On the View Approval page, click on Archive.
4) On the Archive Schedule pop-up window, click on Yes, Archive.
5) Once the Approval has been archived successfully, you can download the archive report in the Documents module, under Archived.
To download an Approval archive report:
1) From the left navigation menu, go to Documents. All Documents tab will be selected by default.
2) Click on the Archived tab. The archived Approvals will be shown by default.
3) Under the Archived Items listing, click on Download.
The archived report will be saved to your desktop/laptop in a zip file.
Important Note: All the Approval information and its related documents will be compressed into a zip folder and will include the following:
- Approval Information (PDF) (This file includes the COC report without the envelope ID)
- File Information (PDF) (This file includes detailed information on all the files uploaded)
- Supporting Document (Folder)
- Post Approval Document (Folder)
- User Submitted Documents (Folder) (The document will include the Approval Participant Response File and Approval Participant Annotation File (if any))
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to archive an Approval and download the Approval archive report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).