Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete or restore an archived report.
To delete an archived report:
3) On the Documents page, you will be able to view All Documents
4) To delete an archived report, click on the Archived filter and select the checkbox next to the serial number (SN) of a report you wish to delete. Then, click on the Trash icon.
6) On the Deleting Document pop-up window, click on Yes, Delete to proceed.
Important Note: Please ensure to download the report at least once before deleting it.
8) Once the archived report has been deleted successfully, it will be moved and stored into Recycle Bin.
Important Note: Items stored in the Recycle Bin for more than 90 days will be permanently deleted.
To restore an archived report:
1) Select the checkbox next to the report's serial number (SN) of a report you wish to restore. Then, click on the Restore icon.
2) On the Restore Document pop-up window, click on Yes, Restore to proceed.