Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete or restore an archived report.
To delete an archived report:
3) On the Documents page, you will be able to view All Documents
4) Click on Archived.
5) Select the checkbox next to the serial number (SN) of a report you wish to delete from the Archived section. Then, click on the Trash icon.
6) On the Deleting Document pop-up window, click on Yes, Delete.
Important Note: Please ensure to download the report at least once before deleting it.
7) Once the archived report has been deleted successfully, it will be moved and stored in the Recycle Bin.
Important Note: Items stored in the Recycle Bin for more than 90 days will be permanently deleted.
To restore an archived report:
1) First, select the checkbox next to the report's serial number (SN) of a report you wish to restore. Then, click on Restore.
2) On the Restore Document pop-up window, click on Yes, Restore.