Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change your appointment/interest.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure portal is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later), Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later), and Safari (version 12.0 and later) browsers.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To change your appointment/interest:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the appointment/interest you would like to make changes to.
Note: You are not able to change the appointment/interest with Board.Vision Source. As the appointment is pre-populated from Board.Vision Register module. Hence, If there are any changes required, you should contact the Company Secretary to make the required change from the Board.Vision portal.
4) On the Change In Appointment / Interests page, change the information as necessary. Then, click on Confirm Changes.
Note: Any changes in the Company Registration No. (UEN), Company Name and Country of Registration will affect all the Directors in both Section 156 and 165 if they have an appointment or shareholding in the same company.
5) Once the appointment/interest has been updated successfully, the entry will be updated to your current appointments/interests list accordingly.
Note: If you are making changes to the following fields to an Appointment or Interest that has already been circulated, you will need to circulate the disclosure again.
- Interest / Appointment
- Please Specify
- Date of Cessation
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to change your appointment/interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).