Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change your draft shareholding or interest.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To change your draft shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the draft Shareholding / Interest you would like to make changes to.
6) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Pen icon.
7) On the Edit Shareholdings/Interests pop-up window, change the information as necessary then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as draft.
8) Then, click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom.
9) Once click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning screen, the Shareholding / Interest will be updated to the Current Shareholdings section.
You have successfully changed your draft shareholding or interest.
Important Note: You will be able to edit or delete the New Record of shareholding or interest before circulation.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to change your draft shareholding or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).