Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change your draft Shareholdings or Interests.
To change your draft shareholdings or interests:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
3) Once you have selected Section 165, Current Shareholdings section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the draft Interest you would like to make changes to.
5) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Pen icon.
6) Change the information as necessary on the Edit Shareholdings/Interests pop-up window, then click on Add Interest.
7) Click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom. Warning screen will open in a new window.
8) Click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings to proceed.
You have successfully changed your draft shareholdings or interests.
Important Note: If you have confirmed your shareholdings or interest, you will not be able to delete it.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Change your draft Shareholdings or Interests.