Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete your draft shareholding or interest.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To delete your draft shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen.
3) Click on the Section 165 button next to Section 156 and you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Select the draft Shareholding / Interest you would like to delete.
5) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Trash icon .
7) Click on Confirm on the Delete Interest pop-up window.
8) Next, click on the Confirm Shareholdings button.
9) Once you have clicked on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning screen, the Shareholding / Interest will then be deleted from the Current Shareholdings section.
You have successfully deleted your draft shareholding or interest.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to delete your draft shareholding or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).