Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete your draft shareholding or interest.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To delete your draft shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the draft Shareholding or Interest you would like to delete.
6) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Trash icon .
7) Click on Confirm on the Delete Interest pop-up window.
8) Then click on Click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom.
9) Once click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning screen, the Shareholding/Interest will be deleted from the Current Shareholdings section.
You have successfully deleted your draft shareholding or interest.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to delete your draft shareholding or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).