Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to circulate a disclosure.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To circulate a disclosure:
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Circulate Disclosure button at the top right of the screen.
3) Click on the Circulate Disclosure button.
4) Select the Section 165 Disclosure checkbox.
5) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview your disclosure.
6) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure document.
6) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
7) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
8) To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
8) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon which is next to the Edit Distribution List button.
9) Once everything is confirmed, click on Yes, Circulate to proceed.
The Section 165 disclosure has been circulated successfully.
Important Note: The Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list, will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the title “Director Name – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 165 of the Companies Act, Cap.50”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to circulate a disclosure.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this video, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).