Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a group of related companies.
Creating a group of related companies will allow you to circulate your Section 165 disclosure with ease as the system utilises it to generate the disclosure and distribution list, in accordance with the statutory requirements.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen.
3) Click on the Section 165 button next to the Section 156 and you will be directed tothe Current Shareholdings section.
4) Click on the Arrow down icon and select Related Companies from the dropdown menu and you will be directed tothe Related Companies section.
5) Click on the + icon and a Create Related Companies Group screen will open in a new pop-up window.
6) Enter the Group Name and select thecompanies you would like to add into this group.
7) Then, click on Create Group.
You have successfully created a group of related companies.
Important Note: You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies List if your Director has an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies. For you to view the list, click on the Eye icon next to Temasek RelatedCompanies, then click on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. The Related Companies List will be opened in a tab.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create a group of related companies.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).