Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To prepare your year end disclosure:
5) Click on the Year End Disclosures tab, which is right next to the Related Companies tab.
Important Note: For those companies that have subscribed to Board.Vision, the year end disclosure will be auto prepared by the system. The Source will show as "Board.Vision" and the Disclosure Prepared By will show as "System".
6) To add in the year end disclosure for the company that does not subscribe to Board.Vision. Click on the + icon.
7) On the Add Year End Disclosure pop-up window,
a) Select the Company Name from the dropdown list.
b) There are two options for the Start Type.
Select Date of Appointment if you were appointed during the financial year OR select Financial Year Start if you were already appointed before the financial year.
c) Enter the Start Date and Financial Year End Date.
d) Then, click on the Save Reference button and it will be added to the Year End Disclosures section.
To preview and download your year end disclosure report:
1) Click on View from the Year End Disclosure column. Then, the report will be opened in the new tab.
2) To save the report onto your laptop/desktop, click on the Download icon at the top right.
You can edit your year end disclosure if you had entered information incorrectly.
To edit your year end disclosure information:
1) CPen from the Action column.
2) On the Edit Year End Disclosure pop-up window, change the information as necessary then click on the Save Reference button and it will be updated accordingly.
You could also delete your year end disclosure if you have incidentally added multiple records for the same company.
Important Note: You will only see the Trash icon if you have added multiple records for the same company.
To delete multiple records for the same company:
1) C the Action column. Trash icon from
2) Then, click on the Confirm button on the Remove Year End Disclosure pop-up window. Once you click on Confirm, the record will be permanently removed from the system.
To send your year end disclosure:
1) Select the companies from the Year End Disclosure list, then click on the Send Disclosure button at the top right.
2) Then, you will be directed to the Send Year End Disclosure pop-up window with a list of the selected companies. Select the Section 165 Disclosure checkboxes and you will be required to preview your disclosure.
3) Select the Okay, Preview button on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure report.
Important Note: You are required to select all the Section 165 Disclosure checkboxes and preview the disclosure reports from the list if you wish to send all the disclosure at once.
4) To edit the recipient list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
5) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the recipient list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
Select the Save Distribution List for next circulation checkbox If you wish to save the distribution list for the next circulation.
To save any edits to the recipient list, click on the Save button.
6) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon which is next to the Edit Distribution List button.
Your year end disclosure has been sent successfully.
Important Note: Once this year end disclosure has been sent successfully, the system will auto prepare the next year end disclosure for you.
|Before sending the year end disclosure|
Start Date: 01/01/2020
Financial Year End:
|After sending the year end disclosure, the system will auto prepare the next year end disclosure|
Financial Year End:
To view and download your year end disclosure history report:
1) Click on the Arrow Down button at the top right. A dropdown menu will show.
2) Click on Year End Disclosures. Then, you will be directed to the Year End Disclosures History page.
3) From the Circulated Disclosure column, click on View. The Circulation History report will be opened in a new tab.
Important Note: If your Authorised Preparer has circulated the disclosure on your behalf with a supporting document, his / her name will be reflected under Circulate By column, and you will be able to view the supporting document under the Supporting Evidence column.
4) To save the Circulation History report onto your laptop/desktop, click on the Download icon at the top right.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to