Schedules: How to Vote and Propose an Alternate Date for an Upcoming Meeting
Modified on: Sat, 6 May, 2023 at 3:51 PM
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home. By default, Home will display the Approvals pending your action.
3) Click on Schedules filter. Then, you will be able to see the Schedules pending your action. To view a schedule, click on the Action Required button.
4) In the View Schedules page, you can view the Basic Informationsuch as deadline and participants. Click on Notify Executive Assistant if you want to send a notification about this meeting schedule to your Executive Assistant.
5) Scroll down to Proposed Datesand vote your availability by selecting ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. The selected dates will be saved automatically in the system. Do note that you can amend your vote any time before the deadline.
6) To provide an alternative date, click onPropose Alternate Date. 7) On the Propose Alternated Date pop-up window, enter the Propose Date, Start Time and End Time. Also, enter the remarks If you want to leave message to the Administrators. Then, tap on Confirm.
8) You can also view all voter’s responses and remarks (if any) under Individual Responses section.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming Meeting.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).