Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote for your preferred Meeting dates.
To vote for preferred meeting date(s):
1) From the left navigation menu, go to ‘Home’, and click on Schedules filter.
2) To view a schedule, click on the Action Required button.
3) In the View Schedules page, you can view the Basic Information such as deadline and participants.
Click on Notify Executive Assistant if you want to send a notification about this meeting schedule to your Executive Assistant.
4) Scroll down to Proposed Dates and click on the checkboxes to select your preferred date(s).
You can amend your vote any time before the deadline.
5) To provide an alternative date, click on Propose Alternate Date.
6) You can also view all voter’s responses under Individual Responses.
You have now voted for your preferred meeting dates.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Vote for Your Preferred Meeting Date(s).