Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming board meeting on behalf of your Director.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To vote on behalf of your Director:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home. At the top of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the list.
4) Once you have selected the Director, under 'To-Do: Schedules', click on Action Required next to the schedule name.
5) On the View Schedules page, you can view the basic information such as deadline, and participants.
6) Scroll down to the Proposed Dates section, vote your Director's availability by selecting ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. The selected dates will be saved automatically in the system.
Important Note: You can amend your vote any time before the deadline.
To provide an alternate date on behalf of your Director:
1) Click on Propose Alternate Date.
2) On the Propose Alternate Date pop-up window, select the new date & time and click on Confirm.
Important Note: You can send a message to the Administrator (Company Secretary) by keying into the Remarks field (see blue box).
3) On the View Schedules page, you can view the Summary of Responses.
4) You can also view all voter’s responses under Individual Responses.
You have successfully voted and proposed an alternate date for an upcoming board meeting on behalf of your Director.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming board meeting on behalf of your Director.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).