Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote preferred meeting dates on behalf of the director.
To vote on behalf of the director:
1) From the left navigation menu, go to ‘Home’.
Then, click on Action Required under 'To-Do: Schedules'.
2) In the View Schedules page, you can view the Basic Information such as deadline, and participants.
3) Scroll down to Proposed Dates and click on the checkboxes to select your preferred date(s).
You can amend your vote any time before the deadline.
4) To provide an alternative date, click on Propose Alternate Date.
5) Then, select the new date & time and click on Confirm.
6) You can also view all voter’s responses under Individual Responses.
You have successfully voted on behalf of your director.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Vote Preferred Meeting Dates on behalf of the Director.